Personal data we process:
YRBRND processes data because you are using either using our services or give the data to us yourself. Below you find an outline of which data we process:
• Full name
• Phone number
• Other personal data you give to us when making a profile on our website, place an order, in correspondence or by phone
• Website activity
• Web activity on different websites
• List of contact info of the customer through an app
• Internet browser and device type
• Bank account number
Extraordinary and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not have the intent to collect data of visitors younger than 16 years old. Unless permission has been granted by their parents. However, we can not check the age of our visitors. We, therefore, suggest parents check the online activity of their children to prevent personal data collection without parental approval. If you are convinced we collect data from a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we are able to remove the information.
The purpose/grounds of our data collection and processing
YRBRND processes personal data on the following grounds:
• To finish payments
• To send our newsletter and/or advertisements
• Have the opportunity to call or e-mail you when needed to fulfill our service
• Have the opportunity to inform you of any changes in service or products
• Provide you the opportunity to make an account
• To deliver a service or product
• YRBRND analyses your behavior on the website to improve the website and offer of products and services to your preferences
• YRBRND follows your online behavior on other websites to align our products and services with your needs.
• YRBRND processes personal data which is mandatory by law, information used for tax return for example.
Automated decision making
YRBRND does not make decisions based on automated processes with the opportunity of (significant) consequences to the people. This consists of the decision made by computer programs or systems which are not operated by humans.
How long we store personal data
YRBRND stores the personal data for two years, this includes all information stated at ‘Personal data we process’. When signing in on the webshop this term will be renewed.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
YRBRND shares your personal data with third parties when necessary for executing the agreement and meet the needs of the applicable laws with companies that process data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. YRBRND remains responsible for these processing operations. Additional delivery by YRBRND of your personal data to other third parties will only be done with the permission of the person affected.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent of the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by YRBRND and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to Spoontech@YRBNRD.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
How we protect personal data
YRBRND / Spoontech takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.